הצלת נפשות! (שיקט א בריוו צום פלארידע גאווערנאר)

אידישע נייעס און לאקאלע קרישקעלעך

די אחראים: יאנאש,אחראי,געלעגער

פארשער
שר האלף
תגובות: 1847
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך דעצעמבער 16, 2009 7:20 pm

• ציטיר
  • צו לייגן א דאנק דארפט איר זיין אריינגעלאגט

תגובה דורך פארשער »

געאימעילט.
אוועטאר
קרעמער
שר עשרים אלף
תגובות: 28338
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג יוני 25, 2006 12:34 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך קרעמער »

איינער האט מיר צוגעצייכנט א נוסח וואס לאסורים האט ארויסגעגעבן צו שיקן צום פלארידע גאווערנאר:

Hi Everyone,
I would like to ask you in the name of Lasurim to please write or e-mail Governor Crist to stop the execution for this Jewish Inmate. He has been sentenced to be killed on Feb 16 the only way to stop it is if the governor commutes his sentence to life in prison. (see below sample letter.) For more info on the background of this person see further down. Please write & e-mail to Governor Crist and hopefully you will be able to save a Jewish life. Also please forward it to all your contacts
To: [email protected]
Subject: Martin E. Grossman
Dear Governor Crist, It is in deep earnest that I write you with regards to Martin Grossman. I beseech you to reconsider carrying out his execution. The man that exists today is not the wild, unstable teenager who committed this horrendous crime a quarter of a century ago. That kid is long gone. Martin has matured on death row into a kind, compassionate, G-d fearing, educated individual. He has no disciplinary reports on his record. His calm nature and gentle demeanor are respected by officers and inmates alike. He nurtures and befriends fellow inmates. I have been visiting him on death row for many years and have watched him grow into the man he is today. Time has changed the man, and although nothing can restore Ms. Park's life and potential, Martin has done as much as possible to evolve into a solid, humble human being. While it is our civic duty to punish those who commit crime, it is also our civic responsibility to utilize our intelligence and human compassion, taking into consideration all factors, before rendering an irrevocable decision.
Sincerely yours
אוועטאר
פאטאקי08
שר עשרת אלפים
תגובות: 13894
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אוגוסט 09, 2007 1:30 pm
פארבינד זיך:

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פאטאקי08 »

באקומען אין אימעיל

Hi Lets try to save someones life

please sign the petition

and please forward to your contact list

Thanks

Chaim Hollender

Also please ask everyone to sign the petition http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/save-martin-grossman
אוועטאר
פאטאקי08
שר עשרת אלפים
תגובות: 13894
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אוגוסט 09, 2007 1:30 pm
פארבינד זיך:

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פאטאקי08 »

נאכן דריקן
SIGN
דארף מען ביי די נעקסטע פעידזש נאכאמאל דריקן
SIGN
אוועטאר
סתם_אזוי
שר ששת אלפים
תגובות: 6112
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג מארטש 24, 2008 4:13 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך סתם_אזוי »

שוין אונטערגעשריבן.
נאך דא אסאך צו אנקומען צן 10,000
איך האב עס געזאגט.... סתם אזוי. איך האב עס געפרעגט.... סתם אזוי.
צווענגל
שר חמישים
תגובות: 87
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג מאי 27, 2008 12:22 pm
לאקאציע: אין ביזנעס

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך צווענגל »

שוין אונטערגעשריבן ס'האלט שוין ביי כמעט 6000

רבותי ווער ס'האט נאכנישט געשיקט זאל שיקן

ס'איז אינטערעסאנט צו קוקן ווי יעדע מינוט קומען צו נאך און נאך
דער שענסטער געדאנק ווערט צוריבן אויב ס'ברענגט נישט קיין פרנסה
פארשער
שר האלף
תגובות: 1847
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך דעצעמבער 16, 2009 7:20 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פארשער »

אונטערגעשריבן.
פארשטיי-נישט

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פארשטיי-נישט »

איך אויכעט אונטערגעשריבן
אוועטאר
שמערי בערי
מ. ראש הקהל
תגובות: 9165
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג אפריל 28, 2008 4:40 pm
לאקאציע: באַזאָטלט אינעם ראשעקאָלישן אפיס....
פארבינד זיך:

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך שמערי בערי »

איך האב געקלערט ארויף צו לייגן די טעקסט. איך וויל הערן וואס דער עולם האלט?

Our Rabbis teach us, that every person who deserves punishment, will get it, one way or another, god will make sure that he receives the punishment he deserves. the only thing that remains to be seen is, who will be the messenger?
So our Rabbis explain, that god chooses good people as messengers for good things and bad people for bad things. Meaning, that when god wants to punish someone, he will choose as the messenger somebody who himself deserves punishment, so that he could later be punished for all the bad deeds he committed, that last one included.
So I would like to ask your honor, in considering all of the surrounding circumstances, to please not be the messenger to put that man to death, for if he deserves it, he surely will get it, just not at your hands.
אוועטאר
נשמה
שר שבעת אלפים
תגובות: 7114
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג מאי 03, 2009 8:12 pm
לאקאציע: אינעם קערפער ביז די הונדערט און צוואנציג געזונטערהייט

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך נשמה »

אריינגעסיינט והשם ירחם
אוועטאר
חידוש נפלא
שר שבעת אלפים
תגובות: 7214
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג יאנואר 22, 2009 10:03 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך חידוש נפלא »

איך האב שוין געשיקט איינמאל און פלאן צו שיקן נאך עטליכע מאל און אויך אנרופן
דאס האב איך געשיקט
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE ATLEAST PUT ON HOLD THE DEAD PENALTY FROM THE BOY "GROSMAN"

FOR HAVING DROGS IT ABSULOTLY NOT DESERVE A DEAD PENNALTY, he was drogged when he do his act and its a shame to give him the terrible dead penalty

IN THE NAME OF THOUSENTS JEWISH PEOPLE WE ASK WITH ALL KINDS OF ASKING FROM THE GREAT GOVERNER TO PARDON THIS BOY WHO DON;T HAVE HIS MIND IN HIS HEAD BY DOING THIS ACT, HE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS, AND WE BELIEVE OUR GOVERNER COULD DO BETTER ON THIS CASE

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLESE FOR THE GOVERNER TO GIVE HIM A PARDON

OR ATLEAST TO MAKE A STAY ON THIS TERRIBLE CASE TO LOOK IT OVER AND TO SAFE HIS LIFE

Thank you very much
אוועטאר
יודל מענדלזאהן
שר שלשת אלפים
תגובות: 3111
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג נאוועמבער 09, 2008 4:19 pm
לאקאציע: ואנה מפניך אברח?

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך יודל מענדלזאהן »

חידוש נפלא האט געשריבן:איך האב שוין געשיקט איינמאל און פלאן צו שיקן נאך עטליכע מאל און אויך אנרופן
דאס האב איך געשיקט
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE ATLEAST PUT ON HOLD THE DEAD PENALTY FROM THE BOY "GROSMAN"

FOR HAVING DROGS IT ABSULOTLY NOT DESERVE A DEAD PENNALTY, he was drogged when he do his act and its a shame to give him the terrible dead penalty

IN THE NAME OF THOUSENTS JEWISH PEOPLE WE ASK WITH ALL KINDS OF ASKING FROM THE GREAT GOVERNER TO PARDON THIS BOY WHO DON;T HAVE HIS MIND IN HIS HEAD BY DOING THIS ACT, HE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS, AND WE BELIEVE OUR GOVERNER COULD DO BETTER ON THIS CASE

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLESE FOR THE GOVERNER TO GIVE HIM A PARDON

OR ATLEAST TO MAKE A STAY ON THIS TERRIBLE CASE TO LOOK IT OVER AND TO SAFE HIS LIFE

Thank you very much

1. ס'וואלט געווען פראקטיש עס אריבערצופירן דורך א ספעל-טשעק, מ'זאל נישט מיינען א חדר אינגל האט עס געשריבן.
2. ביטע נישט קאפיטאליזירן אלע אותיות. עס מאכט נישט קיין שטערקערע רושם. פארקערט גאר.

בשבילי נברא האט געשריבן:אפשר וואלט איינער געקענט אזוי גוט זיין און ארויפלייגן נאך עפעס א בעסערע נוסח פון א בריוו פארן פלארידע גאווערנאר

קודם כל קען נישט אנקומען די זעלבע נוסח נאכאמאל און נאכאמאל, מ'דארף האבן עטליכע נוסחאות

גערעכט. איך ווייס נישט טאמער "א בעסערע נוסח" מאכט אויס. דער עיקר אז מען פרובירן אליין נוצן דעם קאפ, און עכ"פ נישט נאכשרייבן ווארט פאר ווארט.

דאס האבן מיר אריינגעשיקט פאר עטליכע וואכן, קורץ און פשוט:

Dear Governor. Please stop the execution for inmate Martin Grossman.

1) Martin was 19 years old and all drugged up when he committed the crime.

2) Martin is not the same person he was 25 years ago. He has changed a great deal and his highly remorseful.

Please Governor, go to the prison and visit this man. I believe you'll see for yourself that Martin truly changed.

Please Governor, please save the life of this man who suffered a difficult upbringing and hasn't seen a good day in his life.

Martin's life is in your hands.

Sincerely.
אוועטאר
מאנאגרעמס
שר האלף
תגובות: 1048
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג נאוועמבער 12, 2009 7:27 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מאנאגרעמס »

איינער האט מיר דאס צוגעשיקט. וואס זאגט דער עולם?
Dear Governor,

I am writing this email to request that you reconsider your action of signing Martin Grossman’s death warrant.

While his crime is by no means condonable, a punishment as irreversible as death seems extreme in this case. While I personally do not know Mr. Grossman, I have been informed by his friends and counselors that he sincerely regrets his actions. Of course, taking the life of an officer is a crime that deserves punishment. But, considering the teen’s mental state at the time, and how far he’s come since then, I don’t see how taking another human life would right the wrong.

Yes, this is "another letter", but I promise you Mr. Governor, that I 'copy-pasted' it with my heart filled with emotion for this remorseful & completely changed man, and with high hopes that you'll really look into this important matter before it's too late. After all, not many governors receive so much correspondence about a single death row case. The fact that you did, shows that we know you have a warm heart to others and you really want what's good for others. So please, just look into it.

I greatly appreciate your consideration and wish you the best of luck in your position.
אוועטאר
מאנאגרעמס
שר האלף
תגובות: 1048
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג נאוועמבער 12, 2009 7:27 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך מאנאגרעמס »

שמערי, גאנץ גוט. אבער מאכט עס נישט א רושם ווי ער איז מעגליך א BAD MAN?
יוד איינער

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך יוד איינער »

הערליך, כלל ישרא' איז דאך באצייכנט באטיטולט און באקרוינט מיט די מדה, פון רחמנים...יעה דאס זעהט זיך דאך אן און יעדע אזא, אדער ענליכער מצב.

איך וויל נאר פאר אינטערעסאנטקייט פרעגן, דעם עולם, ווער עס איז באקאנט אין די אדער ענליכע פעלער. וויפיל איז די שאנס. אז א גאווערנער פון א סטעיט, וואו א דשאדזש האט פאראורטיילט א מענטש צום טויט. זאל אויבערייטן, אדער על כל פנים, אויפהאלטן, אזא זאך פון ווערן אויסגעפירט??.

און אין אונזער פאל איז בכלל דא א דשאנס אז טשארלי קריס. זאל זיך אזוי פירן?

איך מיין נישט חס ושלום. צו פרעגן אויף למעשה. און אנדערע ווערטער. איך קום דא נישט פרעגן א "כמו פרומע" קושיא, פון דעם נישט חיוב השתדלות אויף א אוממעגליכע זאך. איך מיין נישט צו פארמינערן די צאל פעטיציעס, אדער בריוולעך צום גאווערנער. איך פרעג סתם בתורת ווייל איך בין נייגעריג, היפלא מה' דבר..האבן שוין די מלאכים געלערנט אונזער באבע'ן...

נאך א געוואלדיגע זאך וואס איך מערק אזוי אן אין די געשיכטע, אז דער מושג פון חיים ומות, ליגט נאך למעשה ביד בשר ודם, א פשוטער קרוץ מחומר. וואס ווייל ער האט געפירט א געלונגענעם קאמפיין, לויפנדיג פאר גאווערנאר. און געוואונען איבער זיין אפאנענט. ליגט אין זיין האנט צו באשליסן צו איינער זאל קריגן א פארדינטן [אומפארדינטן] טויט שטראף...דאס איז דאך פארכטיג...
1x1
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2840
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך מאי 27, 2009 6:15 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך 1x1 »

ס'האלט שוין ביי
6,814 signatures!
מ'דארף אנקומען צו 10,000.
1x1
שר האלפיים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך 1x1 »

די 7,679'סטער האט געלייגט דעם בריוו:

The Precious Coin Print this Page By Yerachmiel Tilles The Ktav Sofer Rabbi Avraham Benyamin Schreiber, 1815-1875) was elated. So much of his time and energy in the recent years had been involved in the fight to protect the traditional way of life, and now the government decision was finally official: the right of the religious community to their own educational system was now ensconced in law. Feeling boundless joy and relief, he decided to sponsor an enormous celebration of thanksgiving, to which he invited the leading rabbis, Torah scholars and community leaders of Austria-Hungary, all those who had shared in and would benefit from the struggle. Perhaps there had never been a comparable gathering in Pressburg throughout its glorious history as a great center of Jewish scholarship. The evening was filled with new and exciting Torah interpretations as one distinguished Rabbi after another offered his presentation. Hours passed, unnoticed. The food and drink were secondary, barely registering in the lofty consciousness of this rarefied assembly. The exhilaration heightened when the Ktav Sofer rose from his seat and began to speak excitedly. Without preamble, he announced that in honor of the occasion he wished to share something unique and thrilling with all those present; not only was it something they had never seen before, it was something they had never even imagined they would see. With all eyes and ears continuing to focus upon him, he took out his wallet and withdrew from it a small object wrapped in silk. When he carefully removed the cover, they could see it was a small, ancient silver coin. "Gentlemen," he said, "my elders, my mentors, my peers. You are looking at a genuine machtzit hashekel [half-shekel coin], such as was donated to the Holy Temple two thousand years ago for the various holy purposes that all of you know well (as per Ex. 30:11-16, 38:25-28; Mishna Shekalim, etc.) I inherited it from my holy father of blessed memory; it has been a prized secret possession in our family for many generations. I don't think there is another one in the world today. I never thought to display it publicly until this evening." The listeners all stared in amazement. An actual silver half-shekel from Temple times! Everyone wanted to touch it, feel it, examine it closely. The coin passed from hand to hand. Spirited discussions erupted throughout the room as to its weight, its shape, and the manner of its use. Voices rose louder and louder. …The coin had disappeared! A soft voice penetrated the din of scholarly argument. A rabbi who had yet to see the coin up close inquired as to its whereabouts. No one could answer him. The coin had disappeared! Everyone began searching frantically. They felt all over the floor and probed under whatever food and utensils remained on the table. The priceless coin, the artifact of inestimable value, was nowhere to be found. Silence descended upon the crowded room. All eyes turned to their illustrious host. The Ktav Sofer was visibly upset, his face white as frost, at the loss of the unique coin which had been treasured in his family for so many generations. He stood at his place. Casting his eyes around the room, he addressed them again. "Gentleman, G-d forbid to think that I suspect any of the honorable people in this room of transgressing an explicit commandment of the Torah. However, we were all so engrossed in analyzing the half-shekel and its significance; it could be that by mistake someone got it mixed up with a current coin of his own and slipped it into his pocket by mistake. We have no choice: with all due respect, I must ask everyone to empty their pockets, wallets, and change-purses so that we can determine if such an accident has taken place." Everyone quickly agreed. They well understood the delicacy of the situation. But then a voice was heard from the side of the room. It was one of the oldest, most respected Torah scholars present, who had been an important rabbinical leader in Hungary for over forty years. "I oppose such a search," he called out. "Better to wait a quarter hour or so, and perhaps in that time the coin will turn up." The Ktav Sofer had great respect for the venerable sage. He agreed to his suggestion. The quarter hour passed, with noticeable tension, but without a trace of the coin. "Alright," said the Ktav Sofer, "let's empty our pockets in front of each other, as we already agreed." To everyone's surprise, the elderly rabbi again objected, and requested another fifteen-minute delay. The Ktav Sofer agreed, so again everyone sat impatiently, waiting for the second quarter hour to pass. The tension increased, became palpable. Several of the guests stared bitterly at the old rabbi who had caused the delay, suspecting that he had indeed pocketed the coin and had asked for extra time in order to come up with a way to return it without being detected. At last the time was up. As before, there was no sign of the coin. The Ktav Sofer rose again. Sorrow and impatience could be heard in his voice. "Gentlemen, I have the greatest respect for our venerable, illustrious colleague. But we cannot postpone it anymore. The search must begin." Even though they were half expecting it, everyone was nevertheless astonished when the elderly sage once again stood up to halt the process. This time his voice shook, and tears streamed down his cheeks, as he addressed the Ktav Sofer. "Please, Rebbe, remember the great love of your father of blessed memory and I for each other, and let us wait another fifteen minutes. If the coin hasn't been found by then, I agree that we shall do however you see fit." The Ktav Sofer hesitated briefly, then nodded his head in acquiescence. The tension in the room heightened again. The old rabbi stood in a corner of the room, his lips moving rapidly in silent prayer. The Ktav Sofer sat at the other end, his face extremely pale and etched with worry. It appeared that he might soon faint. The guests nervously awaited the next turn of events. Many expected that the old rabbi would confess to the theft. Suddenly, all eyes turned toward the door. Running steps could be heard in the vestibule leading to the great hall where they now sat. The door burst open, and the attendant of the Ktav Sofer charged in. "Good news! " he cried out. "The coin has been found." The emotional crowd stormed toward the attendant. Each one wanted to verify the half-shekel's presence with his own eyes. The thick tension dissolved instantaneously. Instead, voices loudly proclaimed, "Thank G- d", "Baruch HaShem", and so forth. Above all the noise could be heard the ringing voice of the Ktav Sofer, demanding of his attendant that he relate to everyone how he had found the precious coin. The crowd fell silent. Everyone turned towards the attendant anxiously, eager to hear his reply. He smiled. "When I saw that everyone was so deeply involved in discussing the half-shekel, I decided to utilize the opportunity to begin cleaning up. I removed the tablecloths and shook them out over the garbage to get read of all the crumbs and other food remains. When I heard that the coin was missing, I worried that it might have been put down on one of the tables and that I had inadvertently thrown it out along with the rest of the garbage. I went to the trash pile and began to sift through a veritable mountain of refuse. Finally, something sparkling caught my eye. Here is the treasure I found in the trash." He said, as he handed his precious find over to its owner. Slowly the crowd quieted down and order was restored. Most of the guests returned to their seats. The elderly sage requested permission to speak. Everyone turned towards him eagerly, realizing that now they had not the slightest idea why he had acted as he did to delay the Ktav Sofer's reasonable request for a search. "…I left my half-shekel in my pocket." "Dear friends," he began, "I'm sure you are all waiting for an explanation of my three requests for postponements. I suspect you will find it wondrous. You see, just like our esteemed host, I also have in my possession a genuine half- shekel coin from Temple times! It too was passed down from generation to generation in my family, just like in his. Today, in honor of this momentous festive gathering, I decided to surprise you by displaying it. But then the illustrious head of the Yeshiva preceded me and showed his coin, along with the statement that it was unique in the world. I didn't want to weaken the power of his presentation, so I left my half-shekel in my pocket. "Now, imagine to yourselves, honorable colleagues, if the search had been conducted according to the instructions of our host. The coin in my pocket would have been immediately identified, and I certainly would have come under suspicion as having stolen it. That is why I tried everything I could to delay the process, the whole time praying that in the merit of the great Chatam Sofer of blessed memory I wouldn't be subjected to such a terrible embarrassment. Thank G-d, my prayers were accepted." Concluding his words, the venerable sage slipped his half-shekel coin from his pocket, and passed it to his enchanted audience. As it made the rounds, they were astounded to see that it was an identical twin to the one of the Ktav Sofer. The exciting evening finally drew to a close. Before the concluding blessings, the Ktav Sofer rose to speak one last time. Once again, his words surprised his listeners. "Gentlemen, I truly believe that the inner purpose of this great gathering was that we all gain a deeper perspective of the true meaning of the Mishna "Judge everyman favorably" (Avot 1:6) If the search had been conducted and the coin discovered in our venerable associate's pocket, is there anyone in this room who can honestly say he wouldn't have presumed that he had stolen my coin - especially after I had influenced you by saying there wasn't another one like it in the world? "No, this teaching is not as simple as its wording makes it seem. The lesson of tonight is that even if all indications point to a person's guilt, we still have to presume his innocence until proven otherwise. That is the Divine Providence of the unforgettable events of this thanksgiving feast." [Translated-adapted from Shemu V'tchi Nafshechem (#276), the teachings and stories of Rabbi Moshe Weber] Biographical note: Rabbi Avraham Benyamin Schreiber (1815-1875), known as the Ktav Sofer, was the son of the illustrious Torah giant, the Chatam Sofer, Rabbi Moshe Shreiber (1762-1839), and his successor as the head of the Pressburg Yeshiva, the most prestigious in the Austrian-Hungarian empire and the largest in all of Europe.
אוועטאר
צום זאך
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2831
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך פעברואר 25, 2009 3:31 pm
לאקאציע: רעסט עריע

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך צום זאך »

1x1 האט געשריבן:ס'האלט שוין ביי
6,814 signatures!
מ'דארף אנקומען צו 10,000.

איך האב פארשטאנען אז ס'ברויך אנקומען צו 15,000 חתימות. קוק אונטער וואו ס'ווערט אפדעיטעד די נומבער'ס פון די חתימות.

אגב, ווען איז דעדליין ביז ווען ס'דארף אנקומען צום באשטימטן צאל?
ydbh

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך ydbh »

אוועטאר
חידוש נפלא
שר שבעת אלפים
תגובות: 7214
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג יאנואר 22, 2009 10:03 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך חידוש נפלא »

מען איז היינט ארומגעגאנגען אין די בית מדרש ווי איך דאווען צוזאמנעמען חתימות פאר די גאווערנער, איך האב געהערט אז "אנליין" קען מען אויך ערגעץ ארויפלייגן די חתימה פאר'ן גובערנאטאר
אוועטאר
ליינער
שר האלף
תגובות: 1911
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מאנטאג יולי 13, 2009 9:20 am
לאקאציע: אינעם עולם הליין מאטריאל

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך ליינער »

נעכטען איז געווען א זיצונג מיטן גאווערנער אין ער האלט זיך פעסט צו זיין פסק

הערטס אן אויסשליכע אינטערוויו אויף קול מבשר
א פרישע אינטערוויו וועגן די פלארידא איד וואס איז פאראורטיילט געווארען צום טויט ביי פלארידא גאווענער טשארלי קריסט אויף #194
יוסי געשטעטנער
נישט נאר א ליינער בין איך נאר שרייבן קען איך אויך
1x1
שר האלפיים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך 1x1 »

צום זאך האט געשריבן:
1x1 האט געשריבן: מ'דארף אנקומען צו 10,000.

איך האב פארשטאנען אז ס'ברויך אנקומען צו 15,000 חתימות.

חידוש נפלא האט געשריבן:מען איז היינט ארומגעגאנגען אין די בית מדרש ווי איך דאווען צוזאמנעמען חתימות פאר די גאווערנער,

איך האב געהערט אז "אנליין" קען מען אויך ערגעץ ארויפלייגן די חתימה פאר'ן גובערנאטאר

דא קען מען סיינען.

דארט שטייט אז די GOAL איז אנקומען צו 10,000 חתימות.
-----
כ'זע אז יעצט ארבעט נישט דעם לינק.
ארעסטאנט
שר האלף
תגובות: 1791
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג נאוועמבער 10, 2009 11:55 pm
לאקאציע: בעסער אז מ'רעדט נישט..

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך ארעסטאנט »

אויסצוגן פון אינטערוויו וואס בחדרי חרדים האט אפגעהאלטן מיט הרב שלום בער ליפסקער דירעקטאר פון די אל"ף ארגענעזאציע וואס גיבט זיך אפ מיטן ארעסטירטע אידן אין אמעריקע, איבער די גראסמאן פרשה

בח"ח: א גוטן

בח"ח: עס איז אונז זייער שווער צו רעדן מיט אייך וועגן דעם, איר זענט דאך דער רוח החיים פון די שתדלנות וואס ווערט געטוהן פאר דעם גראסמאן, איר זענט דער וואס זארגט זיך פאר טויזענטער אידן וואס זיצן ליידער אין אמעריקאנע תפיסות, און איר זענט דער וואס איז אין כסדר'דיגע פארבינדונגען מיט דעם מארטין גראסמאן, איר האט געטהון געוואלדיגע שתדלנות'ער לטובתו ביים פלארידע גאווערנער, און ליידער איז קיין סאך צייט נישט געבליבן...

ה"ל: איך בין גרייט צו רעדן אין דעם שווערן צייט, נאר כדי ס'זאל דערפון ארויסקומען א טובה פאר דעם איד, נישט סתם פאר "נייעס". דער איד געפינט זיך יעצט אין שרעקעדיגן סכנה'דיגן צושטאנד.
די מעשה איז אזוי: מיטן גאווערנער פון פלארידע האבן שוין גערעדט אסאך מענטשן, גאר גרויסע מענטשן וואס האבן אן השפעה אויפן גאווערנער. איינער פון זיי איז דער באוויסטער אידישן אדוואקאט עלען דערשאוויץ, מיר האבן זיך געטראפן מיטן גאווערנער צוזאמען מיט דערשאוויץ און מ'האמיר גערעדט דערוועגן, אונזער ציהל איז געווען צו ערריייכן א פארלענגערונג פון 60 טאג כדי צו פארשאפן א גוטן לויער פאר דעם איד. דער גאווערנער האט גענטפערט אז ער וועט ערנסט טראכטן דערוועגן, אזוי אויך האט ער געזאגט אז ער האט אלעס געליינט וואס מ'האט אים געשריבן וועגן גראסמאן, און דעם באריכט פון זיין פסיכיאטער. "ביים ענדע פונעם שמועס האט אונז דער גאווערנער געזאגט, אז ער האלט נישט אז עס איז געזעצליך אין דעם פאל צו געבן טויט שטראף פאר גראסמאן, ווייל אין די סיטואציע וואס גראסמאן האט זיך געפינען בשעת'ן באגיין דעם פארברעך - פארלאנגט טאקע א שטרענגן שטראף, אבער נישט אזוי הארב ווי טויט שטראף".
ווי מיר האלטן יעצט זענען נאך גרויסע מענטשן אריבערגעגאנגען רעדן צום גאווערנער.

בח"ח: ווער נאך האט גערעדט מיטן גאווערנער?

ה"ל: פריוואטע מענטשן וואס האבן אן השפעה אויפן גאווערנער און זיי ווילן נישט זייער נאמען זאל באוויסט ווערן. דעריבער וועל איך נישט זאגן, אבער עס רעדט זיך פון גאר גרויסע מענטשן. אצינד אויב איז נאך דא אדוואקאטן אדער רבנים וואס האבן נאך די מעגליכקייט צו שרייבן פארן גאווערנער אויף א ערנסטן און כבוד'יגן פארנעם איז רעכט אז זיי זאלן דעם איד העלפן.

בח"ח: אויב דער גאווערנער וועט שוין אננעמען ענקער פארלאנג און נאכגעבן נאך 60 טאג פאר אפיעל וואס קען מען נאך אויפטון?

ה"ל: עלען דערשאוויץ האט גענומען אויף זיך אז אויב וועט נאכגעגעבן ווערן דעם פארלאנג, וועט ער מיט זיינע קאלאגעס שווער ארבעטן ביים פראסעקיוטער אז מ'זאל אים נישט געבן קייו טויט שטראף, ער וועט ברענגן באווייז לויטן געזעץ אז עס קומט זיך נישט אזא הארבע שטארף פאר דעם, אבער צו דעם אלעם ברויך מען האבן צייט און דאס ווילן מיר פארדינען.

בח"ח: וואס איז די הויפט טענה אויף וואס דערשאוויץ באציט זיך אז עס קומט נישט פאר גראסמאן טויט שטראף?

ה"ל: וויבאלד ווען גראסמאן איז באגאנגען דעם פארברעך איז ער געווען א צולאזטער יוגענטליכער, ער איז געווען אויף דראגס, און געהאט פראבלעמען מיט זיינע עלטערן, ער האט שוין געהאלטן נאכן זיצן אין תפיסה ביי די 19 יאר, ער האט געהאט געזונטהייט פראבלעמען אויפן קאפ ל"ע. און נאך פארשידענע אנגלעגנהייטן וואס ער האט געהאט וואס מ'קען אנלייגן האבן פאראורזאכט דעם איצידענט

בח"ח: לאמיר זיך באצוען צו די נייגעריגע פראגע וואס אסאך פרעגן: וואס איז די מצב מיט גראסמאן היינט צוטאגס? ער לייגן תפילין? ער היט אפ כשרות?

ה"ל: דער אל"ף ארגעזענאציע האט א ראביי כ"ץ וואס פירט אן די באזוכן אין תפיסות ביי עלנדע אידן, און ער אליין איז שוין געווען מערערע מאל ביי גראסמאן, און אזוי אויך אהינגעשיקט וויזיטערס צו אים, און זיי זאגן אז גראסמאן איז א געהעריגער בעל תשובה, ער דאווענט יעדן טאג, לערנט וויפיל ער קען, ער שטרענגט זיך אן צו עסן נאך כשר'ס, ער היט שבת, ווען מ'ערלויבט אים צו לייגן תפילין ווערט ער זייער פרייליך און איבערגענומען, ווייל נישט אייביג לאזט מען אים לייגן תפילין, ווייל ער געפינט זיך אין א אונטערערדישע אפטיילונג, וואס איז זייער א שטרענג באוואכט פלאץ, ס'זייער שווער אפילו אריינצוגיין אהין באזוכן.

בח"ח: למעשה, מארטין גראסמאן וויילט שוין אצינד אינעם אפטיילונג פון די וואס ווערן געפירט צום טויט זינט זיין גזר דין, שטומט?
ה"ל: יא יא, ס'איז זייער א שרעקעדיג פלאץ, זייער אסאך וועכטער, די באאמטע היטן זייער שטארק אויף די איינגעשפארטע ווייל זיי האבן מורא אז זיי וועלן זיך נעמען דאס לעבן אויף די אייגענע האנט.
דער עיקר דער אייבישטער זאל העלפן אז דער גאווערנער וואס איז א אוהב ישראל, און פערצופאל איז זיין ווייב'ס טאטע אויך א איד, רחמנות האבן אויף דעם אידן.

וואס איז דער דעד ליין (תרתי משמע.. רח"ל ) פונעם גאווערנער?
ה"ל: נאך 6 טאג!

אחינו כל בית ישראל הנתונים בצרה ובשבי', המקום ירחם!
לעצט פארראכטן דורך ארעסטאנט אום דינסטאג פעברואר 09, 2010 7:10 pm, פארראכטן געווארן 1 מאל.
זאג נישט לא איש דברים אנוכי!
ווייל יעדע מענטש האט זיך זיין טאלאנט, וואס קען מאכן די וועלט מער אינטערעסאנט, זיך עס נאר אויף, ברענג עס ארויף, ווייל דאס קען פארשענערן די וועלט.
(קרעדיט: מאטי אילאוויטש - מחשבות)
אוועטאר
צום זאך
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2831
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך פעברואר 25, 2009 3:31 pm
לאקאציע: רעסט עריע

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך צום זאך »

1x1 האט געשריבן:
צום זאך האט געשריבן:
1x1 האט געשריבן: מ'דארף אנקומען צו 10,000.

איך האב פארשטאנען אז ס'ברויך אנקומען צו 15,000 חתימות.

דא קען מען סיינען.

דארט שטייט אז די GOAL איז אנקומען צו 10,000 חתימות.
groosman.JPG
1x1
שר האלפיים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך 1x1 »

כ'זעה. קודם איז געשטאנען 10,000 - זעט אויס אז זיי זען אז מ'האט טשאנסן אנצוקומען צו 15 האבן זיי עס ארויפגערוקט צו 15.

בד"וו, וואס מיינט דאס אויבן אויפ'ן לינקע זייט: Target: 10,000 ?
שרייב תגובה

צוריק צו “היימישע נייעס”