טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר תשעת אלפים
תגובות: 9083
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג יולי 09, 2017 5:29 pm
לאקאציע: לי עוועניו קארנער מאנסי בלוד.

• ציטיר
  • צו לייגן א דאנק דארפט איר זיין אריינגעלאגט

תגובה דורך טשאדעלע באדעלע »

טראמפ היינט און ברוסעל ביים נאטאו סאמיט האט געהאט א זייער פארנומענעם טאג, פארט האט ער אבער זיכער געמאכט אוועקצולייגן צייט אפיר צונעמען זיי טמא׳נע כלי ארויפצוגיין אויף טוויטער פארצולערנען זיין טעגליכער שיעור און חימוש רש״י. ער האט געפארן פון איין זאך צום צווייטן, ס׳איז א פלא והפלא די מאדענע סיסטעם ווזוי די באלי העכער זיינע פלייצע׳ס פונקציאנירט. דא האבעך אראפגעברענגט זיינע קוויטשע׳רייאכצער פון דורכאויס די טאג. האלט׳ס קאפ.

נו וויזוי גייט די ניסוח?.. אה.

ויסעו מ׳נאטאו ויחנו ב׳פייזער..

Just talked with Pfizer CEO and @SecAzar on our drug pricing blueprint. Pfizer is rolling back price hikes, so American patients don’t pay more. We applaud Pfizer for this decision and hope other companies do the same. Great news for the American people! o

ויסעו מ׳פייזער ויחנו ב׳אימיגראציע..

Democrats in Congress must no longer Obstruct - vote to fix our terrible Immigration Laws now. I am watching what is going on from Europe - it would be soooo simple to fix. Judges run the system and illegals and traffickers know how it works. They are just using children! o

ויסעו מ׳אימיגראציע ויחנו ב׳סאפרים קארט נאמאני ועלעקשענס..

If the Democrats want to win Supreme Court and other Court picks, don’t Obstruct and Resist, but rather do it the good ol’ fashioned way, WIN ELECTIONS! o

ויסעו מ׳סאפרים קארט נאמאני ויחנו ב׳ליסע פעידזש..

Ex-FBI LAYER Lisa Page today defied a House of Representatives issued Subpoena to testify before Congress! Wow, but is anybody really surprised! Together with her lover, FBI Agent Peter Strzok, she worked on the Rigged Witch Hunt, perhaps the most tainted and corrupt case EVER! o

ויסעו מ׳ליסע פעידזש ויחנו ב׳וויטש-האָנט

How can the Rigged Witch Hunt proceed when it was started, influenced and worked on, for an extended period of time, by former FBI Agent/Lover Peter Strzok? Read his hate filled and totally biased Emails and the answer is clear! o

ויסעו מ׳וויטש-האָנט ויחנו ב׳דייטשלאנד/רוסלאנד פייפליין..

What good is NATO if Germany is paying Russia billions of dollars for gas and energy? Why are there only 5 out of 29 countries that have met their commitment? The U.S. is paying for Europe’s protection, then loses billions on Trade. Must pay 2% of GDP IMMEDIATELY, not by 2025

ויסעו מ׳דייטשלאנד פייפליין ויחנו ב׳נאטאו ניגאושיעשענס..

Billions of additional dollars are being spent by NATO countries since my visit last year, at my request, but it isn’t nearly enough. U.S. spends too much. Europe’s borders are BAD! Pipeline dollars to Russia are not acceptable! o

חזק חזק ונתחזק..
רשעות קאלטע סעלצער
פארשער
שר האלף
תגובות: 1847
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך דעצעמבער 16, 2009 7:20 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פארשער »

די 2015 טוויט העלפט מעגליך בעסער צו פארשטיין די געשעענישן פון דעם היינטיגן טאג...
אטעטשמענטס
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.46 KiB) געזען 3035 מאל
הצדיק
שר האלף
תגובות: 1733
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: פרייטאג אוגוסט 05, 2016 9:52 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך הצדיק »

טשאדעלע באדעלע, די האסט א זיסע שפראך!!!

קיפ איט אפ.
אוועטאר
אלי' מקוה יוד
שר האלפיים
תגובות: 2941
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג מאי 18, 2017 11:52 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך אלי' מקוה יוד »

הצדיק האט געשריבן:טשאדעלע באדעלע, די האסט א זיסע שפראך!!!

קיפ איט אפ.
אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר תשעת אלפים

• ציטיר

טראמפ היינט אויף טוויטער, בעק טו נארמעל.

So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki. Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come! o

While the NATO meeting in Brussels was an acknowledged triumph, with billions of dollars more being put up by member countries at a faster pace, the meeting with Russia may prove to be, in the long run, an even greater success. Many positive things will come out of that meeting, Russia has agreed to help with North Korea, where relationships with us are very good and the process is moving along. There is no rush, the sanctions remain! Big benefits and exciting future for North Korea at end of process! o

Congratulations to Martha Roby of The Great State of Alabama on her big GOP Primary win for Congress. My endorsement came appropriately late, but when it came the “flood gates” opened and you had the kind of landslide victory that you deserve. Enjoy! o

“A lot of Democrats wished they voted for the Tax Cuts because the economy is booming - we could have 4% growth now and the Fed said yesterday that unemployment could drop again.” @foxandfriends @kilmeade

Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome! o

3.4 million jobs created since our great Election Victory - far greater than ever anticipated, and only getting better as new and greatly improved Trade Deals start coming to fruition! o

בזמן ש׳טראמפ ב׳טוויטער הוא הודה הוא זיוה הוא הדרה, יצא משם פנה הודה פנה זיוה פנה הדרה.
רשעות קאלטע סעלצער
אוועטאר
קלאץ קשיא
שר מאה
תגובות: 149
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: זונטאג מאי 06, 2018 11:59 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך קלאץ קשיא »

מיסטער באדעלע ישר כח. אויך פאר דיין שרייבן נעכטן און די אנדערע אשקול. איך האלט אויך אזוי. איך מיין אבער אז די נעמסט עס אביסעלע פרעזענדליך. איך האף אז נישט. ס׳איז גארנישט געשען. אבי נישט צווישן אידישע קינדער
פארשער
שר האלף

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פארשער »

The two biggest opponents of ICE in America today are the Democratic Party and MS-13!
אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר תשעת אלפים

• ציטיר

"Thank you to Novartis for not increasing your prices on prescription drugs. Likewise to Pfizer. We are making a big push to actually reduce the prices, maybe substantially, on prescription drugs

The Democrats have a death wish, in more ways than one - they actually want to abolish ICE. This should cost them heavily in the Midterms. Yesterday, the Republicans overwhelmingly passed a bill supporting ICE! o

The Fake News Media is going Crazy! They make up stories without any backup, sources or proof. Many of the stories written about me, and the good people surrounding me, are total fiction. Problem is, when you complain you just give them more publicity. But I’ll complain anyway! o

The Fake News Media wants so badly to see a major confrontation with Russia, even a confrontation that could lead to war. They are pushing so recklessly hard and hate the fact that I’ll probably have a good relationship with Putin. We are doing MUCH better than any other country! o

“Trump recognized Russian Meddling MANY TIMES.” Thank you to @foxandfriends and @FoxNews for actually showing the clips. The Fake News wants no part of that narrative! Too bad they don’t want to focus on all of the ECONOMIC and JOBS records being set

Really big jobs meeting today at the White House! 3 PM

I told you so! The European Union just slapped a Five Billion Dollar fine on one of our great companies, Google. They truly have taken advantage of the U.S., but not for long! o

The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media. I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed, including stopping terrorism, security for Israel, nuclear proliferation, cyber attacks, trade, Ukraine, Middle East peace, North Korea and more. There are many answers, some easy and some hard, to these problems...but they can ALL be solved! o
רשעות קאלטע סעלצער
הצדיק
שר האלף
תגובות: 1733
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: פרייטאג אוגוסט 05, 2016 9:52 am

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך הצדיק »

שכח, טשאדעלע באדעלע.
אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר תשעת אלפים

• ציטיר

Inconceivable that the government would break into a lawyer’s office (early in the morning) -almost unheard of. Even more inconceivable that a lawyer would tape a client - totally unheard of & perhaps illegal. The good news is that your favorite President did nothing wrong! o

The Rigged Witch Hunt, headed by the 13 Angry Democrats (and now 4 more have been added, one who worked directly for Obama W.H.), seems intent on damaging the Republican Party’s chances in the November Election. This Democrat excuse for losing the ‘16 Election never ends! o

No Collusion, No Obstruction - but that doesn’t matter because the 13 Angry Democrats, who are only after Republicans and totally protecting Democrats, want this Witch Hunt to drag out to the November Election. Republicans better get smart fast and expose what they are doing! o

Brian Kemp, who is running for Governor of Georgia and has my full endorsement, is campaigning tonight with VP @mike_pence. Brian is very strong on Crime and Borders, LOVES our Military, Vets and the 2nd Amendment. He will be a GREAT Governor! o

Troy Balderson of Ohio is running for Congress against a Nancy Pelosi Liberal who is WEAK on Crime & Borders. Troy is the total opposite, and loves our Military, Vets & 2nd Amendment. EARLY VOTING just started with Election Day on August 7th. Troy has my Full & Total Endorsement! o

Watching Los Angeles possible hostage situation very closely. Active barricaded suspect. L.A.P.D. working with Federal Law Enforcement

Congratulations to @JudicialWatch and @TomFitton on being successful in getting the Carter Page FISA documents. As usual they are ridiculously heavily redacted but confirm with little doubt that the Department of “Justice” and FBI misled the courts. Witch Hunt Rigged, a Scam! o

Looking more & more like the Trump Campaign for President was illegally being spied upon (surveillance) for the political gain of Crooked Hillary Clinton and the DNC. Ask her how that worked out - she did better with Crazy Bernie. Republicans must get tough now. An illegal Scam! o

Andrew McCarthy - “I said this could never happen. This is so bad that they should be looking at the judges who signed off on this stuff, not just the people who gave it. It is so bad it screams out at you.” On the whole FISA scam which led to the rigged Mueller Witch Hunt! o

@PeteHegseth on @FoxNews “Source #1 was the (Fake) Dossier. Yes, the Dirty Dossier, paid for by Democrats as a hit piece against Trump, and looking for information that could discredit Candidate #1 Trump. Carter Page was just the foot to surveil the Trump campaign...” ILLEGAL! o

I had a GREAT meeting with Putin and the Fake News used every bit of their energy to try and disparage it. So bad for our country! o

So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!! o
רשעות קאלטע סעלצער
Goodmorning
שר חמשת אלפים
תגובות: 5419
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג מארטש 06, 2018 2:32 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Goodmorning »

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!
5 minutes ago
שויתי ה' לנגדי תמיד
אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר תשעת אלפים

• ציטיר

פון אזא טוויט ברויכמען א סקרין-שאט

B0B6FE23-B901-400D-B32E-FC47C5A77C6C.jpeg
B0B6FE23-B901-400D-B32E-FC47C5A77C6C.jpeg (106.53 KiB) געזען 2222 מאל
רשעות קאלטע סעלצער
אוועטאר
פריילעך אידל
שר האלף
תגובות: 1844
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג סעפטעמבער 01, 2015 4:10 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פריילעך אידל »

אוי.. ער שרייבט פול קעפס, איך צצצייטטטטעעערררר......
אין יעדע תגובה איז פארהאן איינע פון די צוויי: תוכן אדער טוחן = מאלן וואסער. פערזענליך גלייך איך די ערשטע.
פארטראכטער
שר האלף
תגובות: 1288
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג נאוועמבער 03, 2016 2:57 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פארטראכטער »

מיינט דאס אין אידיש, אז נאך איינמאל איראן סטראשעט גייען זיי כאפן? איז דאס די נייע רויטע ליניע?
צל עובר
שר עשרים אלף
תגובות: 29176
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: מיטוואך סעפטעמבער 27, 2017 6:22 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך צל עובר »

@טשאדעלע, אז יעדע טוויט וועט זיין א עקסטערע תגובה וועסטו האבן מער תגובות, און איך וועל עס קענען ליינען.
אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר תשעת אלפים

• ציטיר

כ׳פארשטיי דיין עצה, וואס האטעס אבער מיטן עס יא אדער נישט קענען ליינען?
רשעות קאלטע סעלצער
אוועטאר
יידישע קהילות
שר שמונת אלפים
תגובות: 8680
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דאנערשטאג אוגוסט 28, 2014 4:03 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך יידישע קהילות »

דער אידאך אזא משוגע'נער!
משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה
הל'א דו'ד מסתת'ר עמנו
Goodmorning
שר חמשת אלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Goodmorning »

פארטראכטער האט געשריבן:מיינט דאס אין אידיש, אז נאך איינמאל איראן סטראשעט גייען זיי כאפן? איז דאס די נייע רויטע ליניע?

עס מוז נישט מיינען מער ווי ער האט געזאגט מאמע פון מלחמות וועל איך צוריק זאגן נאכמער שרעקעדיג....
שויתי ה' לנגדי תמיד
אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר תשעת אלפים

7/23/18

• ציטיר

So we now find out that it was indeed the unverified and Fake Dirty Dossier, that was paid for by Crooked Hillary Clinton and the DNC, that was knowingly & falsely submitted to FISA and which was responsible for starting the totally conflicted and discredited Mueller Witch Hunt! o

“It was classified to cover up misconduct by the FBI and the Justice Department in misleading the Court by using this Dossier in a dishonest way to gain a warrant to target the Trump Team. This is a Clinton Campaign document. It was a fraud and a hoax designed to target Trump. and the DOJ, FBI and Obama Gang need to be held to account. Source #1 was the major source. Avoided talking about it being the Clinton campaign behind it. Misled the Court to provide a pretext to SPY on the Trump Team. Not about Carter Page, was all about getting Trump, Carter Page wasn’t a spy, wasn’t an agent of the Russians - he would have cooperated with the FBI. It was a fraud and a hoax designed to target Trump.” Tom Fitton @JudicialWatch A disgrace to America. They should drop the discredited Mueller Witch Hunt now! o

When you hear the Fake News talking negatively about my meeting with President Putin, and all that I gave up, remember, I gave up NOTHING, we merely talked about future benefits for both countries. Also, we got along very well, which is a good thing, except for the Corrupt Media! o

A Rocket has not been launched by North Korea in 9 months. Likewise, no Nuclear Tests. Japan is happy, all of Asia is happy. But the Fake News is saying, without ever asking me (always anonymous sources), that I am angry because it is not going fast enough. Wrong, very happy! o
רשעות קאלטע סעלצער
אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר תשעת אלפים

• ציטיר

The Amazon Washington Post has gone crazy against me ever since they lost the Internet Tax Case in the U.S. Supreme Court two months ago. Next up is the U.S. Post Office which they use, at a fraction of real cost, as their “delivery boy” for a BIG percentage of their packages, In my opinion the Washington Post is nothing more than an expensive (the paper loses a fortune) lobbyist for Amazon. Is it used as protection against antitrust claims which many feel should be brought? o
רשעות קאלטע סעלצער
פארשער
שר האלף

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פארשער »

פריילעך אידל האט געשריבן:אוי.. ער שרייבט פול קעפס, איך צצצייטטטטעעערררר......

פול קעפס מיינט א וואד/וואדענט מאמענט א שטייגער ווי די אימיגראציע ביל וואס ער האט געשטיצט מיט א פול קעפס טוויט און דערנאך געזאגט אז ער האט עס בכלל נישט געשטופט.
abeg
שר שבעת אלפים
תגובות: 7625
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג סעפטעמבער 20, 2016 3:43 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך abeg »

;l;p- ;l;p- ;l;p-
@realDonaldTrump
I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!
א פייער ברענט אין הארץ פון א יוד

שריי אויס בקול רם
בחר בנו מכל עם
א זכיה צו זיין א יוד
Goodmorning
שר חמשת אלפים

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך Goodmorning »

אוי איז דער משוגע....
שויתי ה' לנגדי תמיד
אוועטאר
פריילעך אידל
שר האלף
תגובות: 1844
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג סעפטעמבער 01, 2015 4:10 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך פריילעך אידל »

איך האב געמיינט ער קומט זיך זייער גוט דורך מיט פוטין???....

[size=0]ווען משוגע מאכט ווען קליין...[/size]
אין יעדע תגובה איז פארהאן איינע פון די צוויי: תוכן אדער טוחן = מאלן וואסער. פערזענליך גלייך איך די ערשטע.
abeg
שר שבעת אלפים
תגובות: 7625
זיך איינגעשריבן אום: דינסטאג סעפטעמבער 20, 2016 3:43 pm

• ציטיר

תגובה דורך abeg »

לעצטע װאלן האבן די דעמיקראטן געכאפט די ראשע סלענג אין יעצט װיל ער עס כאפן
א פייער ברענט אין הארץ פון א יוד

שריי אויס בקול רם
בחר בנו מכל עם
א זכיה צו זיין א יוד